Written and directed by Richard Peck, Lovers, Wives and Tennis Players is a classic naughty farce with mistaken identities, razor-sharp dialogue and split second timing that will have you laughing out loud as the absurdity builds!
The show opens February 23rd and runs for 3 weekends through March 11 with performances Fri, Sat and Sun opening weekend, and Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun the 2nd and 3rd weekends. 5$ off opening weekend! Reception with the director and cast after the show on opening night!
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 7 and Sundays at 4 at the Puhi Theatrical Warehouse. NO HOLDOVER.
Pay What You Can Preview on Thursday, Feb. 22 at 7pm. Tickets by donation at the door only.
What the critics say…
- “The dialog sparkles, situations [are] comical, chuckles build till the audience is laughing uproariously.” – Polly Brandenurg, South Pasadena Review
- “… surprising how good – and funny – a farce Peck has written. [The] play is amazing.” – David Iams, Philadelphia Inquirer
- “…a great feat of comic play-writing” – Michael Caruso, News of Delaware County
- “… an hilarious farce.” – Philip Crosland, Wilmington Evening Journal
- “brand new material by a gifted playwright” – NJ Theater League Newsletter
- “Richard E. Peck has a deft touch to his original plays that carry his own trademark.” – Carol Huffner, Kennett Square Advertiser
- “If you like Neil Simon, you’ll like Richard Peck.” – Holly Webster, Stage Magazine
- FINALIST for the C. Brooks Fry Award – Theater Americana – Altadena, CA
Notice: Undefined variable: styles_render in /home/kauaicom/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/templates/shortcodes/vc_button.php on line 166