Announcing Our 2020 Season
KCP is on the search for a 2020 seasonal technical director!
Our season runs from January – May where we produce a total of 4 productions.
Responsibilities to include:
- Coordinate with each Director to determine the necessary technical support for lighting and sound in advance of production dates.
- Supervise safety and maintenance of all lighting and sound equipment.
- Assist in the training of volunteer technical staff for individual shows.
- Monitor the condition of lighting and sound equipment.
- Arrange for the repair and replacement within budgetary constraints; perform preventive maintenance on sound and lighting equipment as needed.
- Attend technical week rehearsals in order to supervise and assist in the technical aspects of mounting the show.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding capital purchases of technical equipment.
Candidate must have:
- General knowledge of theatrical technical elements such as lighting and sound design & operation.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate weekend performances as needed.
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight.
Pay based on experience and availability. You will be working as an independent contractor. Email resume or letter of interest to Kauaicommunityplayers@gmail.com. Full job description to be provided to interested candidates.
Please forward to any interested friends and family!
Mission Statement: To entertain, educate, enlighten and stimulate the community through quality live theatre, including related theatre arts.
Kauai Community Players Gift Cards
The perfect gift!